Sunday, September 15, 2013

The SNP Blog Train

Bad news is that Scraps N Pieces was hacked yesterday.  What that means is that the site is down and I cannot get the train stops for you.  I am not sure how long it will be down but once it comes up I will be posting the rest of the stops.  Good news is that I didn't get as much done as I had hoped and now I have a bit more time to finish the generous add-on that I had planned to do.  It's turning out pretty nice!  So come back in a couple of days and check to see if the add-on is up for you to grab.  I apologize but this is the world we live in I guess.  Either way, here is a look at what I have done so far! 
Styles

And if you have a moment, please let me know what you think.  I love to hear your comments and any suggestions on what you would like to see!

Here are all the stops in case you get lost:
Janet's Digital Joys   > You are Here

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, love the papers, and glitters are such a great way to make things pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patterns are so fun, and I love the added "sparkle"! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete