Saturday, March 15, 2014

What's Coming in the Future from Janet's Digital Joys?

I want to tell you a little something about Janet's Digital Joys going forward.

The Scraps N' Pieces Blog Train is changing a bit in it's new "rules" making the submissions mini kits vice what I have been providing.  Although these new rules start next month, I decided to go with the flow and begin this month.  I had other items but stopped when I saw these new rules.

So what does this mean for the future....well I will still provide a mini kit for the blog train but the good news is that after much thought I have decided that I will venture into making my own exclusive kits.  I have collected a ton of commercial use products and I do love designing but as you know I don't want to "work" after having retired after over 37 years a couple of years ago.  Please bear with me as I take on this venture.  The good news is that anything I do will be provided to you, my followers, for free!  I will be choosing my own palette and building kits based on that palette.  I am still in my planning stages of how I am going forward so please bear with me.  More to come....

Further, I have decided to participate in the Pixelscrapper Blog Train on the 1st of the month...for now there are no restrictions.  If you aren't a member of the Pixelscrapper community I urge you to join....you collect points and virtually those earned points can be used to get everything for "free!"  You can find them here!

2 comments:

  1. Janet, good luck and good fortune be with you. I hope everything goes as you want it to. I enjoy your work and know that you will continue doing what feels right for you. Thank so much for sharing with us all. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you in your new venture! It is so generous of you to share your creative talents with us. I am just learning how to digi-scrap & I am on a limited income ... so I really appreciate the freebies that you share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete