Thursday, September 15, 2016

Walk the Line Vol 1 Templates by Ponytails Designs

Do you love templates as much as I do? I love clustering and I love to scrap beautiful layouts! When I have time I am fine with starting from scratch but when I have a lot on my plate and want to get some of my favorite photos scrapped I go to my stash of templates (yeah, I have tons of them) and in no time the perfect layout is born! Ponytails Designs has begun a new "line" called "Walk the Line" and I have to say they are just wonderful. There is a good selection to choose from and you will find it so easy to quickly produce another layout for your collection. Here is the preview for these new templates:
Aren't these great? Right now you can get them at Gingerscraps.

I love these templates so much I quickly did two layouts.

For this one I used Crazy Busy {Bundle}  by Ponytails Designs:

And for this one along with Walk the Line Vol 1 by Ponytails Designs I used Autumn Odyssey Collection by Seatrout Scraps:
You can find all of Ponytails Designs at Scraps N Pieces and Gingerscraps.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment