Thursday, July 21, 2016

Three New Kits in July by JMC Designs

I have had such a busy month in July and finally have a chance to share with you three great new kits from JMC Designs. There is pretty much something for everyone with these kits. What I love about JMC Designs is that they are very versatile in scrapping any treasured photo that you might have!
First is Sunshine is Everywhere....there are several pieces to this kit and I used them all in my layout that you will see after I show you the previews. You can find them all at
Scraps N Pieces
Elements at Scraps N Pieces
Papers at Scraps N Pieces
Word Strips at Scraps N Pieces
Borders at Scraps N Pieces
Stamps at Scraps N Pieces
Scatters at Scraps N Pieces

Then for the 4th of July Jodi designed "Let Freedom Ring"
 at Scraps N Pieces
I honored my father and husband for their service:

Finally she offers Love is Everything 
 at Scraps N Pieces
My layout includes a Sweet Solo 1 Template by Ponytails Designs
I had so much fun with this kit that features some of my family! Aren't those kids adorable!
Hope you enjoyed seeing all these new kits. Be sure to check out all of JMC Designs at Scraps N Pieces. She is also having a CT Call so scroll on down to see if you want to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment