Thursday, September 6, 2018

Alexis Design Studio is at Pickleberry Pop

I am so happy to let you know that I am now on the Alexis Design Studio Creative Team. Her collections are just gorgeous and can be used for many occasions. Keep a lookout for new collections and almost all of the previous Alexis Design Studio collections were retired. One of the things that I just adore about Alexis is that she rarely has recolored items in her kits. For the most part each piece of the kit is a unique design. I love to create layouts with unique designs so that there is a lot of variety to choose from. You just cannot go wrong when purchasing the Alexis Design Studio products.

You can find Alexis Design Studio kits and collections exclusively at Pickleberry Pop. Be sure to check back regularly to keep abreast of any new products in her store. You also will find that she has Commercial Use product which you can find here. If you don't know already it is possible to use commercial use items for use with personal use kits/collections. This allows you greater flexibility when doing your layouts.

Also, you might want to stop by the Alexis Design Studio Blog to not only check out her freebies but you might want to sign up for her newsletter also to get updates on all of her designs.

Here is my latest layout that I used the Brighter Days Ahead Collection to highlight my dancing little grand niece princesses! I was so happy to see them in the Princess dresses that I made for each of them to go on our Disneyland vacation! It was in the winter hence the need for long sleeves! I also used a Joy Comes in the Morning Template by Heartstrings Scrap Art which was perfect.


 If you like what you see you should check out this  entire collection at Pickleberry Pop. Look at what is included:


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment